Here’s how to change Google Classroom notification settings:
1. Sign into Google Classroom.
2. In the upper, left corner of the screen click on the “hamburger” or “three line menu.”
3. At the bottom of the menu select “settings.”
4. Notifications options will appear in the settings menu.
5. Choose your global settings and choose your class-by-class notification options.
A video of this process is included below.
Click here to read more about Google Classroom notification settings including how to change notification settings in the Google Classroom mobile apps.