Creation of landing pages that convert might not be anything like rocket science, but it surely needs efficient research and a lot of effort to be put in. As simple as it is, there goes a lot into making such pages that are effective. However, keep this in mind that there is no exact standard manual according to which the perfect page for landing made. Different services and products have a different action call drive with varying aimed reader and niche for addressing. There is a huge variation among the purpose, intent, audience, focus, perception and the testimonial approach along with a whole lot of other factors according to the intention page design.
What are landing pages?
Landing pages are individual pages of the web which are separate and distinct from the main website of the company. They are made in order to target some specific audiences so as to make them informed about your services and products.
Why should you make landing pages?
To not make use of landing pages in your inbound strategy of marketing is not advisable. You could miss out on a lot of opportunities. They give you the place for crafting distinct messages that would be essentially hard to put on the main website page you possess. The segregation of the audience is done very proficiently through this process.
Landing pages consist of their specific benefits which set them differently from other business websites and make for an effective marketing and lead generating tool. The website of your business accommodates different paths to follow, while the landing pages aim to accommodate a kind of more particular action.
How to create landing pages that convert?
To create landing pages that are effective, you need to make sure that the key features of your product along with its benefits are highlighted. This needs to be done really concisely using the language which will resonated with the targeted audience. Here are some tips on the creation of landing pages that convert:
- Focus on giving people understanding of your product’s job: Customers arrive from all kinds of industries and verticals. The thing which remains common among all is the job that they seek to get accomplished. That is why, products are defined better by the kind of job they will do than customers they will serve. A close understanding is required of its use for knowing the demand related to it
- Create guidelines: You should create a detailed messaging guide. It will be a document which will essentially serve as a basis for putting together the given content on the created landing pages for every job.
- Optimize the page for promotion of organic search: Creating the page will become useless if the targeted audience fails to find it. There are certain keywords which people use while looking for certain products or services. Try to identify and focus on such words and implement them in various components of your page. It is a quite simple tactic for improving the organic rank of your page in different search engines.
- Illustration: Try to put in an illustration of how the job will be done using your product. It is crucial as it falls among the first few things noticed by a visitor on the landing pages. Make the headline punchy and simple enough to be understood.
- Add in a video of the working: Putting in a video is more efficient than to communicate the working of your product through text. People will more likely click a button for playing the video rather than reading a paragraph as humans are known to be inherently lazy. Also, short videos can convey a lot of information in the time they read it.
- Provide easy access to finding key information: Landing pages tend to be long. They become a burden only if the content is non-engaging. If the case is just the opposite people will scroll and read willingly. Providing easy access to key information can make your page more efficient as people can reach the required sections quicker.
- Highlight the key customers: Highlighting the key customers that were successful and are recognizable can be a good thing for establishing the credibility of your product, especially if it is new.
- Costs: While viewing your products, people will want to know its affordability. Provide a link on the landing page that will guide them through the various pricing so that they get the basic idea. Customers are more likely to stay on your page if they know they have ranges to choose from.
Creation of landing pages are difficult, but methodology can make the end result efficient and successful. Follow through with the above mentioned tips and also do your own research using the given link. You will surely end up with fruitful marketing campaigns.