iMore’s not just the best place to come for news, how-tos, and analysis on all thinges Apple. It’s also a vibrant community of writers and readers, interacting with one another discussing the important issues and hottest topics of the day regarding technology and how it impacts our daily lives.
If you want to join in with the discussions that the community’s having, the best way to do that is to create a Passport account here at iMore. Here’s how to get started.
How to sign up for iMore
- Open iMore.com in your browser of choice.
- Click or tap the hamburger menu (looks like three black horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the screen.
Click or tap Sign Up.
- Enter a username.
- Enter your email address.
Enter a password. Make it a strong one.
- Enter the same password again to confirm it.
- Complete the reCAPATCHA box.
Click or tap the checkboxes to remove the checkmarks if you don’t want to receive newsletters or promotional emails.
- Click or tap Continue.
- Open your email app of choice. In this case, we’ll use Mail on the iPad.
Click or tap the verification link in the email titled Mobile Nations Passport New Email Verification.
Excited to join iMore?
What’s the first thing you’ll do once you join iMore? Post in the forums? Subscribe to our awesome newsletter?
Let us know in the comments down below!