Unfortunately this first card is one of those where a last minute smudge appeared from I know-not-where once everything else was finished. Very frustrating. My ink of choice smudged a bit too, so that’s another lesson learned. However, I’m going to show it to you anyway because apart from those small faux pas, it’s lovely imo. The butterflies are stamped on vellum and coloured with Stampin’ Blends to match the shades beneath.
- stamps – Butterfly Gala
- card – very vanilla, vellum
- distress oxides – tattered rose, abandoned coral, seedless preserves
- SU inks – very vanilla, black StazOn
- other – butterfly duet punch, Stamparatus, bokeh template, sponge, clear Wink of Stella, double stitched framelits, Big Shot, blending tools, Stampin’ Blends – flirty flamingo, calypso coral, rich razzleberry
My second card was inspired by an ATC box made by Anna-Karin. I have a real soft spot for this vintage/distressed look.
- stamps – Leafy Vines (Hero Arts)
- card – very vanilla, cajun craze
- distress oxides – antique linen, tattered rose, Victorian velvet, barn door, fired brick
- other – Well Written framelits, Big Shot, glue pen, clear embossing powder, heat tool, blending tools, distressing tool, mounting tape
It was a lot of fun playing with my DOs, I must admit, so hopefully it won’t be long before I do it again.
Thanks for stopping by.