Narendra Modi Biography/Modi Success Story/India’s PM full Biography
NARENDRA DAMODARDAS MODI
Narendra Damodardas Modi is the 14th Prime Minister of India, who led the Bharatiya Janata Party’s impressive victory in 2014 and again in 2019. An interesting fact about Modi is that he first became the Chief Minister of Gujarat as an MLA. Similarly, he became the Prime Minister of India for the first time directly as an MP. Modi is credited for the BJP’s majority victory in 2014 and it was the first time since 1984. Modi was born in a Gujarati family in Vadnagar, used to help his father in selling tea in childhood and later also ran his own tea stall. Modi came in contact with the RSS at the age of 8 and started a long association with the organization from here. He joined the BJP in the year 1985. After a long stint with the RSS, he came to the Bharatiya Janata Party and then his political journey gained momentum when he was elected Chief Minister of Gujarat.
Date of Birth
17 Sep 1950 (Age 69)
Place of Birth
Vadnagar, Mehsana (Gujarat)
Bharatiya Janta Party
Post Graduate Business Social Worker
Damodardas Moolchandas Modi
Smt. Hiraben Damodardas Modi
Smt. Jashodaben Modi Spouse’s Housewife
C-1, Someshwar Tenement, Ranip, Ahmedabad Gujarat – 382 480
7, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi – 110 011
http : //www.narendramodi.in
When Modi was 8 years old, he came in contact with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). In 1970, at the age of 20, he was so impressed with the RSS that he became a full-fledged RSS propagator and in 1971 Modi formally joined the RSS.
- 2019 On 23 May, Narendra Modi was again elected as an MP from Varanasi. He defeated Congress leader Ajay Rai in Varanasi seat in the Lok Sabha elections. With this victory, he was again elected Prime Minister of India.
- 2019 On 30 May, Narendra Modi has sworn in as Prime Minister again and on 31 May he expanded the cabinet. Apart from the PMO, the Department of Atomic Energy, the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Space and all the Ministries should be kept by themselves, which were not allocated to any other Minister.
- 2014 Narendra Modi was elected as the 14th and the current Prime Minister of India. Modi was sworn in as the Prime Minister of India on 26 May 2014. He became the first Prime Minister born after India’s independence from the British Empire.
- 2012 Modi was again elected from Maninagar. This time he defeated Bhatt Shweta Sanjeev by 34097 votes. He was again sworn in for a fourth term as Chief Minister. He later resigned from the assembly in 2014.
- 2007 On 23 December 2007, Modi’s third term as Chief Minister began and was completed on 20 December 2012. This time again he won from Maninagar. He defeated Dinsha Patel of Congress.
- 2002 In 2002, he contested from Maninagar and won the best. He defeated Ojha Yatinbhai Narendra Kumar of Congress by 38256 votes. He was also elected for the second innings as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- 2001 Keshubhai Patel’s health deteriorated and BJP lost some state assembly seats in the by-elections. The national leadership of the BJP handed over the command of the Gujarat Chief Minister to Modi in place of Patel. On 7 October 2001, Modi was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Gujarat. On 24 February 2002, he won the by-election in Rajkot-II constituency. He defeated Ashwin Mehta of Congress by 14,728 votes. This was his first and very short deadline.
- 1995 He was elected national secretary of BJP and moved to New Delhi. He led the election campaigns of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Modi was promoted as the General Secretary (Organization) of the BJP in 1996.
- 1990 Modi helped organize LK Advani’s Ram Rath Yatra in 1990 and Murli Manohar Joshi’s Ekta Yatra in 1991.
- 1987 Modi was elected as the Organizing Secretary of the BJP’s Gujarat unit.
- 1986 After LK Advani, Modi became the BJP President. At that time the RSS decided to hold its members in important positions within the BJP.
- 1985 Modi was entrusted to the BJP by the RSS. Later in 1987, Modi helped organize the BJP’s campaign in the Ahmedabad municipal elections and the BJP won the election.
- 1979 In 1979, he became an RSS Sambhava Pracharak. Attached to RSS activities in the areas of Surat and Vadodara. He went to work for the RSS in Delhi. Where he was placed to research and write an RSS version about the history of the Emergency.
- 1978 He became the divisional pracharak of the RSS. He began to actively participate in the Sangh programs in Surat and Vadodara.
- 1975 Narendra Modi was appointed as the General Secretary of the “Gujarat Lok Sangh Samiti” by the RSS. During the Emergency, Modi was forced to go underground to avoid arrest. He was involved in the printing of pamphlets opposing the government.
- 1967 He completed his higher secondary education in Vadnagar. Due to family tension, he left home. Modi spent nearly two years traveling in northern and north-eastern India.
- 1960 Modi helped his father sell tea at Vadnagar railway station as a child. He later started running a tea stall with his brother near the bus stand.
- Net Assets ₹ 1.52 CRORE
- Assets ₹ 1.52 CRORE Responsibility ₹ N / A