Posted on: Wednesday, November 21, 2018
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Ability to manage projects and work well with fixed deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- College degree or equivalent in website/app development
- 2 years of related experience
- WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal experience
- Laravel, React, REST, MongoDB, Node.js, GitHub experience
Extended health, vision, drug, and dental benefits available after probation period completed.
Applications should include both a portfolio and resume.
Thank you to all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org